Client: Center for Comparative and International Studies, ETH Zurich
Time: June 2018 – November 2018
The project explores the relationship between environmental migration and conflict likelihood, focusing on the role of urbanization. As part of the project, the project collects data from both migrants and non-migrants from 3 urban centers: Hanoi (HN), Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), Binh Duong (BD). With a sample of 3600 respondents, 400 environmental migrants, 400 non-environmental migrants, and 400 local residents are surveyed in each province.
– Design sampling methodology and sample frames for the survey;
– Translate and adapt the questionnaire;
– Pilot data collection tools;
– Conduct the survey and collect quantitative data;
– Produce required database.