Project Name: International Social Survey Program – Vietnam
Client: National Opinion Research Center (NORC), University of Chicago
Time: July 2018 – March 2019
Overview: The International Social Survey Program (ISSP) is a continuous program of cross-national collaboration running annual surveys on topics important for the social sciences. The ISSP study in Vietnam is part of the project funded by the Templeton Foundation and chaired by NORC at the University of Chicago, studying citizens’ perception and opinions across several social dimensions. In Vietnam, MDRI is NORC’s implementing partner to design sampling methodology and conduct the survey to collect data and provide input to the study.
– Design sampling methodology and sample frames for the survey;
– Translate and adapt the questionnaire;
– Pilot data collection tools;
– Conduct the survey and collect quantitative data;
– Produce required database.