- Trainees will understand basic procedure of quantitative data analysis and will be able to design analysis plans (blank/dummy tables).
- Trainees will be able to edit and process small and large scale databases using STATA Software.
- Trainees will be able to analyze descriptive statistics (single and bivariate) and basic linear regression analysis using STATA.
- Trainees will learn to present and analyse basic statistics analysis and regression outcomes.
- Researchers from Universities, Institutes, Centres and other research organizations.
- Individuals who wish to improve data analysis skills to apply in their jobs and studies (including students at various levels).
Vietnam Household Living Standard Survey (VHLSS). This is the statistics database conducted by GSO every 2 years to collect detailed demographic and socio-economic information on Vietnamese individuals and households. VHLSS is widely used in economics, health, education and other sectoral research in Vietnam.
- Basic econometrics or statistics knowledge (Tertiary level).
- Lecture attendance, practice and exercises completion.