Sustainability and climate change are recurrent questions that attract the interest of both policy makers and academic researchers. Mekong Development Research Institute (MDRI), Centre for Research in Economics Applied to Globalization (CREAM) – University of Rouen Normandy, and the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) are organizing a conference on “Individual Behavior, Climate Change, and Sustainability (IBCCS)” in Hanoi. The aim of the conference is to promote the scientific research and active discussion in the topics related to sustainable growth and its implications for developing countries.
The Scientific Committee of the conferenceare:
- Prof.Mokbul Ahmad – School of Environment, Resources and Development, Asian Institute of Technology (SEDR-AIT), Thailand.
- Dr. Nguyen Van Phu – Bureau of Theoretical and Applied Economics (BETA), University of Strasbourg, France.
- Phung Duc Tung – Director of Mekong Development Research Institute (MDRI, Vietnam).
- Tran Thi Anh Dao – Centre for Research in Economics Applied to Globalization (CREAM, University of Rouen).
We are pleased to invite academic researchers who are interested in these topics to submit papers/posters/demo proposals as per the following schedule:
- Paper submission due: 15th June 2018
- Acceptance notification: 20th June 2018
- Confirmation date: 1st July 2018
- Registration date: 10th July 2018
- Conference date: 19th July 2018
- Conference location: Press Club Hanoi, 3rd Floor – Press Club Building – 59A Ly Thai To Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Papers accepted from the conference will be considered for publication in a book on sustainability growth of developing countries.
- Sustainable growth
- Economic impacts of climate change
- Individual perceptions and behaviors toward climate changes and sustainability
- Papers should be submitted through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- .docx/.pdf file formats are accepted
- Please ensure all articles are proofread and checked for accuracy prior to submission. Changes cannot be made during the review process. If accepted, minor revisions may be made prior to final submission.
- Papers must be in English and not more than 30 pages in length.
- Paper content must be original and relevant to the conference topic.
- Authors are required to ensure the accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams…
For the list of hotels around the conference place, please refer to this link: http://bit.ly/book-hotel-2018
For any inquiry, please contact through email email@example.com.