The access to finance can play a central role in the growth of small and medium enterprises, one-fourth of which are owned or led by women (WSMEs). The Asian Development Bank, through its Women Accelerating Vibrant Enterprises in Southeast Asia (WAVES) program, seeks to involve stakeholders in the finance sector, particularly by offering incentives and bonuses for existing clients and lending officers of VP Bank to reach out to WSME clients. MDRI conducts the baseline, midline, and endline surveys with bank officers and bank clients in 42 provinces to gauge how the programs could reduce the barriers to finance for WSMEs and promote gender equality in Vietnam.
- Participate in the development of the overall framework
- Contribute to the construction of the final sample frames for the surveys
- Recruit and train enumerators both online and offline
- Organize and implement survey data collection according to international best practices for impact evaluations, which include:
+ Conduct and record interviews via Zoom communication technology with 600 VPB staff and managers.
+ Conduct face-to-face and phone interviews with 1,000 existing clients of VPB across the 50 branches
- Coordinate and manage a team of enumerators, monitor data quality, and process collected data.
- Develop detailed reports on survey activities.
Photo source: NinjaMart